Sunday 18 May 2014

FINAL PIECE IN THE MAKING



IMAGES SELECTED AND CUTTING

In this project I decided I wanted to do paper cutting and for this I needed to choose images of the places I wanted. The subject to the papercuts was the journey I take from home to university everyday minus weekends. I had chosen this because it went with the theme ‘The Everyday’. 

These images show some of the 'popular' places I see on my journey. I have edited these photographs. 



This is a house the bus usually passes on the route to university. It is in Gorton, Manchester.


This is a big park called Debdale Park (as shown). This park takes up quite a few bus stops because it is quite big.


This is the Hyde Bus Station where I get the bus from on a day-to-day basis. This bus passes this station. 

After I had chosen the photographs I wanted and edited them I began to figure out the way I would cut them and which one would be layered on which. Using these images I made the paper-cuts below.





All three layers of the paper-cuts. 

Now I will be sorting out the cuts and seeing which go where.


No comments:

Post a Comment