Sunday 18 May 2014

LAYERING, FRAMING AND WRAPPING


FINISHING OF FINAL PIECE AND SEND OFF

After I had finished cutting I then layered them up so each layer is near enough noticeable. I cut small squares of foam board and placed them under each layer to give it some depth and shadow. 



After I had finished cutting and then layered them up so each layer is near enough noticeable. I cut small squares of foam board under each layer to give it some depth and shadow. 


We were told to wrap up our work and package them in a good way so they would not get ruined while getting to the place. A van was hired to take our work from the university to the building and then bring it back the next day. I wrapped my work with soft paper and then again with brown paper with plastic triangles in the corners of the frame.




This is the way work was taken to the exhibition place.

No comments:

Post a Comment